08 October 2017

Show and Tell - This month I asked people to bring in a Cheater Panel they'd made, no matter how old.

Some of gang said they had made one but didn't know it was called a 'Cheater Panel'  :-)

Emma made this pretty Fairy Cheater Panel and on the back she has some lovely soft pink fabric that I didn't take a photo of!!!

Lissa used this Panel for the back of her quilt, see below.
I love these striped patterns, this one is really interesting isn't it.

Heather turned the bottom panel into a larger very Christmassy Quilt.

Lynne's put pretty borders around her Panel, this quilt is going to Lynne's Great, Great Niece.

Lynne also bought her finished hand made quilt, stunning isn't it!  This is NOT a Panel.

Glynis bought along two beautiful, just finished, quilts.
One of these two quilts of Glynis' was wet, she'd just washed it... she is very dedicated to Show and Tell isn't she.  Beautiful!

This is my quilt kindly being held up by Lynne, it's a Panel given to me by my Angel Liz A. in the 2002 SCQuilters Angel Mortal Swap.  I machine and hand quilted it and have always loved it.

Annie has finished her stunning Crochet Blanket, the word going around is that it was incredibly difficult to make sure the colours were in the correct place... well it's worked brilliantly Annie!





No comments: