16 September 2017

Handy Handwork!

Just checkout this bunch of happy, busy and very friendly ladies!  All doing as they were told and looking at my camera :-)

Ann is knitting this very old wool using one very old pattern as well.

Brenda is making the most fun Hexagons... I really love the little Echidna's below, all following each other around the circle!

Look at this delicious basket of left over wool's...
Irene is Crocheting a shawl using the wool's above.

Jill was starting a new project.

Kathleen was adding a few more fabrics to her Japanese quilt.

I wondered what Lynne was crocheting...  Aaaahhh isn't this the sweetest little bunny below!  I wonder who this is for!

Maureen has started to add the border to this stunner!

Michelle was crocheting this shawl but there was a drama... that did go on for a while I have to add...
Until!  At Last!  Her stitch marker was found, on the floor it was just where Michelle had looked 100 times... Phew!!

Nicole was busy building up her stash of Hexagons.

This is the Sixth time I've knitted this Aran Pattern Jumper, the first was back in 1967 for my then friend who later became my husband and now the almost 15 year old Grandson of the said husband asked if I could knit him one just the same as not only his Grandfather but both his Uncles!!   How could I refuse eh :-)

Rita was adding Bells to this upside down bunting.
... and she was finishing off this little treasure.

Ros has dug around in her stash and decided to make something with these beautiful already cut fabrics! 

No comments: