08 November 2015

As I said I didn't take many photos this month but I have taken many photos in the past... so here are some SCQuilters who WEREN'T at the Pub this month!

 Anne-Marie and Robyn... Weren't at the Pub this month.
 Cate and Sue... Weren't at the Pub this month.
 Cath and Di... Weren't at the Pub this month.
 Claire and Kyieshia... Weren't at the Pub this month.  (Kyieshia doesn't even live in Australia anymore.)
 Di and Irene... Weren't at the Pub this month.

 Eleanor and Stephanie... Weren't at the Pub this month.

 Glynis... Wasn't at the Pub this month.

 Irene and Annie... Weren't at the Pub this month.

BUT!

 Jenn and Selina WERE at the Pub this month... I found this 2012 photo of Jenn without Pink, Purple, Green or Blue hair!
 Kate and Erica... Weren't at the Pub this month.
 Linda and Virginia... Weren't at the Pub this month.

 Maggie and Michelle... Weren't at the Pub this month.

Nor were Maggie and Jill at the Pub this month.

 Marianne and Gillian... Weren't at the Pub this month.

 Marianne and Anne Marie were still not at the pub this Month.

 Ros and Nichole... Weren't at the Pub this month.

Sue and Sharon... Weren't at the Pub this month.

BUT... Lets hope they all make it to the Blue Gum Pub next Month!   Hopefully see you all or some of you on the 5th of December.

2 comments:

Ros said...

I love that photo of Nichole and myself Pennie. Thanks for that. I hope to make it next month 😀

Pennie said...

Yeah Ros, I liked it as well, it was lovely seeing all these old photos of us young things :-)