08 March 2015

Finally a bit more Show and Tell.

Three beautiful Crochet blankets... top one done by Annie...
This one was made by Becky, check out the lovely border below.

And this third beautiful crochet blanket... made by Stephanie.

Marilyn has done a wonderful job with her Bonnie K Hunter 'Grand Illusion' blocks... I really like them in this setting.

 One of Claire's pretty pink blocks.
 Here are more of Claire's blocks... they're going to make a lovely quilt aren't they.

 Penny and Liz showing us more of Penny's fascinating blocks.
 I wonder how Penny is going to put these beaut blocks together...  lovely fussy cutting and patterns.

 Penny's first Raggy Quilt for one of her grand daughters... so pretty and cuddly.


Somebody made this lovely little dilly bag... but who???

 Here is the quilt Selina was binding, looks like she finished!  Well done Selina... I love the way you've used a layer cake selection of fabrics, looks relatively simple but really interesting.

Another couple of Wow!  Wow!  Wow! works of art by Liz... my she's been busy in the past month.
 ... I didn't see that spider until I put this photo up on this blog... I hope it didn't get there through my iPad, I hope Liz knows it's there.

 Check out this Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Quilt made and quilted by Jackie on her long arm machine...

And below from last month...  Jill made this very useful bag for all sorts of sewing implements!

No comments: