04 October 2014

Time for Show and Tell everyone...

 Stephanie has finished her shawl.

 Ruth made this just for meeeeee..... but why did she take it home??

 Ruth bought in a beautiful young model for her scarfs, meet Heather!

 Hey!  I think that's my one??

 Beautiful aren't they... thanks Heather!

 Rita has made this for her father's 90th birthday.

 Another of Rita's blocks... I've forgotten what these are called... not minecraft is it?   Some lovely person will tell me.

 Lady birds of Rita's.

 Another of Rita's quilts for an Aussie Soldier.

 Michelle with her latest shawl...

 She had three with her today...

 This is a close up of the one she is wearing.

 This is one for me... I love it, I want it!!  I even neeeeeed it!   :-)

 Actually I like this one as well...  of course I like them all, I will have to get serious and make one for myself!

 Marilyn has used up some of her left over blocks from Bonnie K Hunter's Roll Roll Cotton Boll Mystery Quilt.

 Lynne has turned her lovely little bird into a cushion.

 And this is the little quilt Lynne was binding, it's a washing machine cover for her DD because DD's DH tends to put rough dirty things on top of the machine... so this little quilt will protect the top of the it now.

 Pretty little teapot by Liz.

 Lovely bright and bold circles for something Kate is making...  :-)

 Another beauty of Joy's

 This Happy Hooker got all nine blocks together.

 Cath's quilt for her own bed.


 A child's quilt by Cath, and the back...

 Another from Cath.

And yet another beauty from Cath.

Phew.... that is another lot of beautiful Show and Tell... I hope I got them all right!

No comments: