08 August 2012

Lots of terrific Show and Tell.

 I know who this quilt belongs to... I've watched it grow and grow over the years...  Looking GREAT Lissapoo :-)

 Kerry's Australia Quilt, I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next on this quilt.

 I'm also dying to see how this quilt turns out, I've seen the plans for it and I'm thinking I need to make one just like it... but I don't think I can tell you who it belongs to I think it's a secret!    I do know though!

 Wow!  Jackie this is another of your little beauties.  Jackie travels a long way to and from work each day and doesn't like to waste the time so she does this sort of stitchery on the bus,  all the regulars know her :-)


 Jackie again...

 ... and Jackie yet again...

But wait... there's more... Jackie is so fantastically prolific!

 Work in Progress.

 This looks like Marilyn hiding behind her terrific quilt.

 Is this Cath hiding behind a quilt??  I love your new haircut Cath!

And lastly but not leastly... the beautiful Sel with her stunning quilt!

No comments: