04 February 2012

And who was there I hear you ask??

 Beck from Ryde and Sue from Kings Langley.

Now these two caused me a bit of trouble... as you can see! 
 Aahhh... That's better... Lynne from Waitara and Liz from Epping  :-)

See what they made me do... below??
 Sorry about that... Cath from Minchinbury and Norma from Wahroonga.

 Anne-Marie from Campbelltown and Robyn from Pymble.

 Heather from Thornleigh and Munaiba from Wattle Grove.

 Kate from Horningsea Park and Erica from Parramatta.

 Irene from Turramurra and Annie from Alambie Heights.

 Jean from Terrigal and Lyn from St Ives.

 Marilyn from Bungan and Rita from Turramurra North.

 Maggie from Cremorne and Jill from Thornleigh.

 Lilias from Waitara and Pennie from Turramurra North.

I don't know who that is on the left... some ring in... but it's Selina from Turramurra.

1 comment:

Hot Fudge said...

I had such a wonderful day. Thanks for the great work you are doing on this blog, Pennie.