02 April 2011

Pennie's two Hexagons... This Grandmothers Flower Garden I bought as an original 1930's top, some of the fabrics were rotted so I repaired the top and have been hand quilting it forever and ever... but not very often, which could be the reason for the delay.  In the meantime I needed some handwork for a 6 month overseas holiday so...


... I started this similar but different 1930's quilt  below, I would like it to be the same size as the one above but keep getting bored so keep adding  a different border... 
this was the only quilt at the Blue Gum today. 


Jean was under a lot of pressure today, I wanted her to finish this little block so I could take a photo of it and wouldn't let her catch her train till she had finished!!  Hurray! isn't it a real cutie! and so well matched up.

Ros got a lot of work done on this lovely Sashiko which is a pattern bought on that recent SCQuilters Retreat Shopping Spree!

Ros made these two blocks in the Lyn Hewitt class down in Kiama last weekend.


Quilt Number 5.

Quilt Number 6.

No comments: