04 July 2010

Marilyn, Pennie and Bec.

Not the usual Show and Tell but I just had to show you what I ordered for my Lunch! A Pork Shank with Porcini Mushrooms vegetables and mash!
It was absolutely delicious, scrumptious and yummy in every way... but way too much for one person to eat so I had to ask for a Doggy Bag. So this enormous Pork Shank became Pennie's Lunch... and DH David's dinner :-) not bad for $21 eh!

I did have real Show as well. I made this Cloche... I knitted one just the same as the one on the left of this photo, then threw it in the washing machine with a load of towels! Which became the Cloche on the right!
Modeled by my Beautiful DD2 Briony who is up visiting from Canberra!

Marilyn didn't have Show this week but Bec was very pleased to have finished off her Bedford Challenge which I will show with all the other SydneySCQuilters Bedford Challenges when I go to my other computer where the old photos are.

No comments: