04 July 2009

Another happy day at the Blue Gum with lots of sewing and Show and Tell.

Seventeen SCQuilters arrived at the Blue Gum during the morning, there was lots of chat with lots and lots of sewing being done... I didn't have any show and tell but I did baste several half inch hexagons ready to go on the border of my long time diamond hexagon quilt.
I actually spent most of the day taking photos and introducing everybody to everybody, I started with full names and suburbs but as the day wore on decided I would make fewer mistakes if I stuck to first names and suburbs...
Enjoy all the photos... not only have I remembered everyone's names I've put them in Alphabetical order... backwards :-) cheers PennieLunch at the Blue Gum.

Handwork by Stephanie of Thornleigh.
Show and tell by Stephanie.
Another Show and Tell by Stephanie.

No comments: